Is the practice of educating students with special needs in a way that addresses their individual differences and needs. Ideally, this process involves the individually planned and systematically monitored arrangement of teaching procedures, adapted equipment and materials, and accessible settings. These interventions are designed to help learners with special needs achieve a higher level of personal self-sufficiency and success in school and their community, than may be available if the student were only given access to a typical classroom education.
Special needs include:
- Learning disabilities.
- Communication disorders.
- Emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Physical disabilities.
- Developmental & Intellectual disabilities.
Students with these kinds of special needs are likely to benefit from additional educational services such as different approaches to teaching, the use of technology, a specifically adapted teaching area, or resource.
Therapeutic Special Educational Plan / Counseling:
At our center, we offer the highest quality individualized special educational support for children of all ages who have learning challenges. Using strategies that draw on a child’s strengths and learning style, we create special educational programs for each child regardless of age. All of our individualized special educational and ABA sessions include:
- Customized instruction
- Adapted methods and materials
- Behavioral modification techniques
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Task Analysis
- Experiential Learning
- Sensory Approach
- Exploratory, Structured and Interactive Play
- Shared Assessment and planning
- Intensive Interaction
SPECIAL EDUCATION SERVICES
- Specialized one on one services for Learning Disabilities
- Early Intervention Program
- Behavioural Management for ADHD and Autism
- Specialized Functional Academic Program for Down Syndrome
- IEP services for teachers for all disabilities
- Social Skills Training
- Test Taking Skills